Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

electrical issues

986 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  brokedownmopar 
#1 ·
I am still working on my 89 Laredo and I noticed since my column broke completely I have no power windows now I have checked all my fuses but can't find any reason they shouldn't be working so my question is, on the column is there any reason that the key may not be allowing power to the windows and does anybody have a column or know of a replacement for a 89 they want to sell or trade or point me in the right direction I have lots of parts for xj available including front and rear Dana axles and a set of Chrysler axles and a automatic transmission let me know

#2 ·
A year ago I had a spare column out of a 91, axles, doors, full interior, and I couldn't give the stuff away. I ended up scrapping everything and now I see all you guys needing the stuff I scrapped. I need axles and I had some. Let that be a lesson to everyone. Don't throw away parts until you are sure you don't need them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.