Dont judge me - Page 193

Go Back   Jeep Cherokee Forum > Cherokeetalk.com General Forums > General Discussion

CherokeeTalk.com is the premier Chrysler Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #2881
Gluckmysock
Maximus Absentius Modus!
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Garage

1996 Cherokee classic. 100k Miles, I6 HO, AW4, Np242, D30/C8.25 3.5" RE lift
My build thread: Gemini
NP242 Hack n Tap (SYE) Install
Common links: Budget MODS List And All You Ever Wanted to Know About an XJ

December 2013 Stock Class Cherokee of the month
May 2015 Modified Cherokee XJ of the Month
Gluckmysock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #2882
wjlizard
Veteran

Few things pi$$me off in life, I'm very laid back ,but these last few post have hit just about every nerve not all but most,I've seen the elderly couple turned down for assistance while 2 mins later I over hear a much younger and able couple talk about getting their check and which bar they are hitting first,we live in a country where we $h!+ on our elderly, we raise there property taxes while they are on a fixed income, so they ultimately lose the home they built 50 yrs ago but we offer the world to pieces of $h!+ that are shooting up and turning tricks in front of their kids and when the father tries to gain custody the government gives her more money,lawyers,free rehab (3 times) and a f**king year to get her stuff together WTF! While my buddy who made 12$ hr roofing had to pay for it all himself.i think junkies should be given one chance and then euthanized.....people are not turning tricks for weed or robbing for weed but doctors can prescribe synthetic heroine ( oxycotton) or other hard core pain killers and get bonuses for doing so and guess who ends up paying for it ,we do as tax payers for added police,rehab, child welfare,shall I go on ......
Old 11-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #2883
SHELBYGT
Veteran

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjlizard View Post
Few things pi$$me off in life, I'm very laid back ,but these last few post have hit just about every nerve not all but most,I've seen the elderly couple turned down for assistance while 2 mins later I over hear a much younger and able couple talk about getting their check and which bar they are hitting first,we live in a country where we $h!+ on our elderly, we raise there property taxes while they are on a fixed income, so they ultimately lose the home they built 50 yrs ago but we offer the world to pieces of $h!+ that are shooting up and turning tricks in front of their kids and when the father tries to gain custody the government gives her more money,lawyers,free rehab (3 times) and a f**king year to get her stuff together WTF! While my buddy who made 12$ hr roofing had to pay for it all himself.i think junkies should be given one chance and then euthanized.....people are not turning tricks for weed or robbing for weed but doctors can prescribe synthetic heroine ( oxycotton) or other hard core pain killers and get bonuses for doing so and guess who ends up paying for it ,we do as tax payers for added police,rehab, child welfare,shall I go on ......
This here would not go down back in the day. And to think that most of the older people fought for this american dream. Now they gotta see/feel the dream become a nightmare. I'm sure they feel ashamed of america and there new policies.
SHELBYGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #2884
shafer

Garage

It all starts with the children though showing them everyone gets a trophy for participating or everyone can join the team and everyone gets to play that's where all of the ethics went out the window why not just say it like it is hey you don't have to be as good at anything as the next guy just show up and you can have just as much as him giving everyone a false sense of entitlement now people have a why work for it mentality
shafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:19 PM   #2885
Wiebo
Gumboot Helicopter Pilot

I would like to see a politician step up to the mic, and let loose. No more of this PC crap and talking-head BS. Show me a politician who cares about every day life and it's people more than where the next boat load of foreign product is coming from and how quick we can tear down a mountain to get it here. DJM

Lizard, I couldn't agree more. Well put sir.
Wiebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 04:25 AM   #2886
Gluckmysock
Maximus Absentius Modus!

Garage

I feel some what responsible for the state of our nation. For it is my generation who invented the video games that have instilled such laziness in our children. They are told they don't have to work hard, just participate and everyone will be treated equal. Our forefathers had it right. All men are "created" equal. But that is where it ends. It is your responsibly to become a "productive" member of society. Not a drain. Christian values have gone out the window because the few haters got their way because we can't upset the opposing view. Suck it up buttercup. Life is not easy. Deal with it. Blame the image in the mirror, not the guy that goes to work everyday. Rant over. Carry on.

Old 11-13-2014, 04:49 AM   #2887
wtfjackbbq
Veteran

Garage

Me and some friends thought of a few idea (because complainng without suggesting a better way is just complaining).

All voted officials must make all financial records public. (loss of privacy, but thats the whole, "everyone else screwed it up for you" thing)

3 teir system for those who depend on the govt. to live. teir A,B, and C. Eveyone starts in B. over a given period of time, if you are actively persuing a job and pass drug tests, but are just having a hard time, you can move to teir A which allows further benifits, such as educational programs to help you into a job position.

If you fail drug tests and cannot prove you are seaking a job, you eventually get moved to teir C, which would be equivilant to a migrant worker. You get put to work on a farm with minimal pay, 3 meals a day.

for economy, instead of importing everything from china because they can make crappy stuff for nothing, go back to prison labor. Prisonors already make a lot of clothing, just start running prisons similar to factories. Make all kinda of crappy cheap stuff in America and export it, and pay them minimal amounts a day.

School is a whole other disaster, and I haven't put much thought into it.

DJM...

Last edited by wtfjackbbq; 11-13-2014 at 04:52 AM.
wtfjackbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 04:53 AM   #2888
Gluckmysock
Maximus Absentius Modus!

Garage

^ where is the dang "Like" button.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:23 AM   #2889
wtfjackbbq
Veteran

Garage

We also decided that elected officials need to make the median salary of those that they represent, with no additional benefits that the people they represent don't have access to themsleves. We decided that there is no way to remove the greed, so you may as well let it work for everyone.
wtfjackbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:43 PM   #2890
wjlizard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluckmysock View Post
I feel some what responsible for the state of our nation. For it is my generation who invented the video games that have instilled such laziness in our children. They are told they don't have to work hard, just participate and everyone will be treated equal. Our forefathers had it right. All men are "created" equal. But that is where it ends. It is your responsibly to become a "productive" member of society. Not a drain. Christian values have gone out the window because the few haters got their way because we can't upset the opposing view. Suck it up buttercup. Life is not easy. Deal with it. Blame the image in the mirror, not the guy that goes to work everyday. Rant over. Carry on.
No, it wasn't your generation it was the one before you that invented video games you would have been in grade school when pong was released, damn baby boomers they ruined everything right up to the inevitable draining of the Social Security system. ..djm
Old 11-13-2014, 04:27 PM   #2891
Gluckmysock
Maximus Absentius Modus!

Garage

It still Blows!!

Old 11-13-2014, 08:53 PM   #2892
DWtim
Yup, just me.

Garage

hmm. Five pages of post (since my last visit) and not even half have to do with the thread.

Just sayin

djm
"Makes sense, if you don't think about it"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan View Post
Jeep Life - no one promises that it will be fun all the time, so cherish the times that it is.
DWtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:56 PM   #2893
Gluckmysock
Maximus Absentius Modus!

Garage

I am watching "The Breakfast Club", For like the umteenth time. DJM.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #2894
SHELBYGT
Veteran

Garage

My jeep is one cold natured mother, this morning it started up very angry like grrrrrr. Then died. Went to restart it and it sounded like it wanted to lock up. DJM or the Jeep
#Jeep not happy, i not happy
SHELBYGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #2895
danxj2000
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHELBYGT
My jeep is one cold natured mother, this morning it started up very angry like grrrrrr. Then died. Went to restart it and it sounded like it wanted to lock up. DJM or the Jeep #Jeep not happy, i not happy
mine did that last yr when it was below zero. I started it. It missed and ran rough for a couple seconds then died. I tried to restart then it backfired and wouldn't start for a few mins lol. It never did it again after that.

danxj2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Jeep Cherokee Forum > Cherokeetalk.com General Forums > General Discussion