Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

You Know You Drive An XJ When...

116K views 1K replies 181 participants last post by  4.3L XJ 
#1 ·
#207 ·
I think I might use my factory rack for some rear facing lights, at least they would stay out of the mud and slop

#211 ·
would rather get a full sized basket for the roof but sort of in a pinch with cash. rockratz light bar is pretty cool n i can get it with or without 2 or 4 lights already pre-installed. for now gonna get some cheap pep-boys navigator 6" round fogs n call it a day for now.

#212 ·
when, you have an idiot in a little pos, coming at you in your lane, on a mountain road, you swirve, miss him, almost flip, regain control, slide, and stop right before going off the side of a ledge. and the guy that almost hit you... looks back at you like your an idiot... then you realize... that wouldnt have hurt me... i should have just ran his D.A. self over.

#215 ·
you no you drive an xj when you a parking barier and you wires to your subs get riped out and you xj didnt break nething.

you no you drive an xj when you notice that the back speakers ant workin and when you made a turn they came on then shut back off, so you start swearving back and forth and they magicly kick back on... happened to me tonight driving home from line dancing

#223 ·
you no you drive an xj when your exaust is louder than your radio

#225 ·
:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

NO EXHAUST ftw:rock::rock::rock:

#226 ·
had that 4 bout 2 mounths then got pulled over now i have a strait pipe to a chry bomb turbo muffler with a hole cut in the back of the pipe we had to cut out the baffle lol

#230 ·
texas does too ... i just take the tickets and get them dismissed in court or bs my way out of them to the cop "what do you mean my jeeps too loud"
or
"im sorry sir i cant hear you over my exhaust"

either way works usually

you know you drive an xj when your garage is muddy :rock:

when you spend more time under the jeep than you do your gf

when you just dont care about the people getting muddy rubbing on the side of your rig

#228 ·
so dose ohio i just no all the cops round here and they dont give a shit lol they love my jeep

#229 ·
nice lol. you know you drive an xj, when, you pull up to meet people for the first time, and everyone assumes your an offroader, and you have no trouble going threw the hardest of stuff.... yep seems like the message i like to convay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.