Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Gluckmysocks for sale thread.

7K views 55 replies 11 participants last post by  Gluckmysock 
#1 · (Edited)
Well guys here is some extra stuff I have for sale: All prices include shipping.

Edited for content :D

Tools:

1) 8 piece snapon screwdriver set - 75.00
1) FH80 Snapon ratchet - 85.00

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ouch, ditching the SnapOn??? what for?

#3 ·
Well, I have 3 other snappy ratchets, plus a dozen other brands. Just don't need that many. I don't turn wrenches for a living anymore, so I have all my work tools and my home tools at home. So, I have lots of duplicates. And the screwdrivers, well, I like my Cornwell's better, DJM.

#4 ·
$40 for 3" in the front? Hmmmm. That would make people stop asking "when you gonna lift it? When you gonna lift it? Are you gonna lift it? You should lift it. All you need is a couple hundred bucks. When you gonna lift it? Why arent you gonna lift it?"

#6 ·
wtfjackbbq said:
Well speaking of which jeepfreek, When ARE you gonna lift it? It's doesn't cost much, and it's really easy to do. Or are you not wanting to lift it? I think it would lol good lifted.
GOD DAMN IT!!! lol I would like to 3". But things that NEED to be fixed come first.

#7 ·
I have some left over leafs from dakota spring pack, I'm sure you could get 3" in the rear from them. :D

#13 ·
bump?

#14 ·
Thanks Superman.

I have a bunch of hand tools, if you are looking for something special, let me know, I may have it. Besides, I need the money for upgrades, and you need the tools to do upgrades. we all win!!!! It's a friggin' pawtay!! :bannana::pop::rock:

#15 ·
Prybars, air tools, and more random ****?

#16 ·
Random ****! I got lots of. Have to go out to the garage tomorrow, and see what kinda goodies I can part with.. :D

#17 ·
Well guys here is some extra stuff I have for sale: All prices are plus shipping.

1 pair front XJ coils, - 20.00
1 pair front WJ coils, - 20.00 (give an 1" of lift on an XJ)
1 pair front XJ coil spacers 2" - 20.00 - GONE!
2 stock XJ track bars - 10.00
1 stock XJ rear drive shaft - 25.00 ( out of my 96 4.0 w/AW4 and C8.25)
1 stock XJ front bumper - 25.00
1 pair Mopar front WJ chrome (yes chrome) tow hooks. - 30.00
1 Dana 35 3.55. no brake hardware. make offer. :rofl:
1 Dana 30, no axles, Make offer. really... SMH....

Tools:

1) 8 piece snapon screwdriver set - 75.00
1) FH80 Snapon ratchet - 75.00
Hey Gluck,
Still have those front WJ coils?
If so what would the shipping be to 18064?
Thanks in advance.

#18 ·
I still have them ATM. But gotta respond to a request from Thursday. I'll let to know!

#20 ·
#21 · (Edited)
Just took these off!

Rustys rear shocks. 5/8" rods. pretty beefy.

$50.00 shipped.

GONE!

Attachments

#22 ·
Bump. What kinda goodies does my PA brother got?

#24 ·
I seek enlightenment

#31 ·
are you still sitting on that D30? Its an HP right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.