Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Lifted and stock shocks for TJ (can fit XJ)

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  muddeprived 
#1 ·
I have three sets of shocks to get rid of. They will bolt up to your XJ too. Just be sure to do your homework and figure out if they will fit your height.

Skyjacker Hydros for stock TJ. Pretty much brand new with maybe 20 or so miles on them. I painted em olive drab green. They been sitting on top of my rusted Bilstein 5100's and got a little rust stuck to them. It's not an issue and i promise you they will not explode like a samsung smart phone.

$75

Monroe Stock shocks for TJ. I used these for about 9-10 months. They ride very nicely with stock or H%R springs. A little rust at the ends but nothing major.

$75

Rancho RS9000XL's for TJ. I ran these for less than one oil change and swapped em out. They were never off roaded or abused except for the occasional mud splash from construction mud overflowing on the road to my home. Pretty much in new condition.
Front: Extended 24" Collapse 15.5"
Rear: Extended 21" Collapse 14"

$250

Thanks

Chris

See less See more
#2 ·
bump for the new month. Picture will be back up as soon as photobucket comes back on.

#3 ·
Price Drop:

$50

$50

$200

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.