Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

A lot of XJ stuff

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  93_cherokee 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a Cherokee that I am getting ready to take to the next level. In current form it is very off road worthy, but I want more. Most of the parts are less then a year old. I have an Iron Rock Offroad over the knuckle steering kit, Iron Rock Offroad long arm kit non adjustable. I am selling the axles as well. The front is a HP Dana 30 that has an open carrier and 4.56 gears. I replaced the ball joints and passenger side hub last summer. I have 2 spare axle joints and a gear setup kit with all new bearings and shims. That comes with it. It hasn't been trussed yet and is missing the passenger side upper control arm mount because the IRO long arms don't use it. The passenger side is missing the sway bar bracket and steering stabilizer bracket. The previous broke them off somehow. The rearend is a Ford Explorer 8.8 31 spline axles disc brakes and matching 4.56 gears. It also has a Detroit Trutrac carrier. I also just rebuilt the emergency brakes a few weeks ago. I also have a Rustys adjustable trac bar and bracket. For tires I have a set of 4 95% tread General Grabbers that are 35x12.5r15 and MT Classic II 15x8 with 3.25 backspacing. I'd like to sell the axles together since the Dana 30 isn't worth a bunch anyway. I would also sell it all as a package deal.

front and rear axle $800

IRO long arm kit $425

IRO steering kit $250

Rustys track bar kit $100

General Grabbers on MT wheels $800

All the suspension/steering stuff I would sell for $700 total.

Located in Abilene Texas

I would rather not ship but I will. Shipping will be crazy. Anyone that has IRO stuff will agree. It's all heavy. I would meet within 100 miles or so. I would go further if you pay mileage.

I will upload pics in the morning, everything is in fairly good shape other than scratches and what not.

See less See more
#3 ·
Agreed. You're a bit too far for me too. I would like the steering though. I know first hand how good those tires are so if anyone wants to know, I'll testify. Good luck

#7 ·
I would love to work something out with the steering. If you can wait 4 months. Lol. I've been looking for work and my wife got laid off too. She's been making ends meet but we have no spare cash at all. Pm me or text me. 5205483756

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.