Bad Transmission

Go Back   Jeep Cherokee Forum > Jeep Cherokee Forums > General Jeep Cherokee Discussion

CherokeeTalk.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
thekidmiket
Experienced
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Garage

Found this ad on Craig's list
Lifted correctly with allot of mods new tire's ..... BBK 62mm Tbody Locker 4.5 lift offroad bumpers, Comp cut rear quarters
HD steering Allot of time and money

Re: 95 Lifted Xj Jeep $1800
http://longisland.craigslist

via cPro for Craigslist

Was just looking for xj parts .... Are you 100% sure the tranny is bad
Did you Try and change the (TPS) sensor on throttle body And if So was it Genuine (MOPAR)
I just wouldn't want you to give up your jeep for some stupid $40 Part..... Trust me from experience I saved 3 jeeps already with same issue..... Just trying to help

So I decided to Give an xj guy a bit of help instead of trying to scam him out his rig for an easy fix..... I was 3 days to late and I feel sorry for this guy ........so he replied to me saying Yea sadly I sold it already and it turned out to be the TPS. Lost a lot of money but nothing I can do now. Thanks tho

Last edited by thekidmiket; 04-20-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Forgot more details
thekidmiket is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Jeep Cherokee Forum > Jeep Cherokee Forums > General Jeep Cherokee Discussion