Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Falkon

10K views 50 replies 12 participants last post by  ldub100 
#1 ·
would you guys be interested if I wrote a nice thorough review of the Falken WilD Peak A/t ( rocky mountain ats) tires? I ordered a set of the 32x11.5R15 in my quest for a good compromise a/t tire that does well both on the road, beach and trail. They are still very new so there really isnt too much written on them. So if you guys are interested I would like to do a good review on what i think of them. If no ones interested i dont wanna waste my time, so let me know. Im gonna drive them on all sorts of terrains and conditions with different driving styles as well. The guys at JK experience tested them and like them but they were with Falkon so it was a bit biased I assume

here they are:

See less See more
#42 ·
Washers will work until you get new wheels. Not sure how hard you're hitting the LCA's. Cutting down the turning side to side could help the axle joints from going bad so often. Less stress while in a turn in both 2 and 4wd's especially 4wd if you ever go the locker route. :thumbsup:

#43 ·
well the wheels is something i wanted to do for a bit since im savin the soft 8's till i get 33's. as for the lca, i was lookin into gettin jks uca & lca when i get the money so that wont be an issue n im goin the route u took wit the locker n gettin a spartan for the front n maybe the back since aussie still doesnt have any instock. :brickwall:

#44 ·
rob-xj said:
well the wheels is something i wanted to do for a bit since im savin the soft 8's till i get 33's. as for the lca, i was lookin into gettin jks uca & lca when i get the money so that wont be an issue n im goin the route u took wit the locker n gettin a spartan for the front n maybe the back since aussie still doesnt have any instock. :brickwall:
Go long arms

#45 ·
wanted to but not really gonna go all out anymore. i know i could still dd it wit long arms but as of now i need a job n waitin for call backs is drivin me insane.

#47 ·
quick update. im still using the original tires everyday that i put on for the original post. they did get a little louder but over my straight pipe and music its hard to hear anyway. wear has been pretty minimal and its hti some rough terrain since testing. im really happy with them still

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.