Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there an easy way to check if the master window, door lock and mirror switches on the driver side went bad or if a fuse went bad? They were working fine then every so often they would stop working and all i had to do was bang on the inner door panel and all was good again and then all of a sudden everything stopped thank god all my windows were up. Is it a fuse that blew if so what fuse do i check? nothing under the hood or dash is marked as to what is what. or did some how the plug come unpluged from the switch? thanks in advanced

·
Super Moderator
10,445 Posts
Check the wires that go from the door into the cab. The are very small and will get weak and break over time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check the wires that go from the door into the cab. The are very small and will get weak and break over time.
ok finally got to checking everything. wires are good, everything was plugged in to where is should be, fuse under the hood looks good to go. does anybody know what holes in the plug are for the windows? this way i can open and close the drivers side window to pay the toll on a bridge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts