Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

i have been trying to search for answers to no luck, there are a few CEL codes on that i know i have to get cleared but was trying to see if its anything more then possible just the computer stopping the vehicle, service transmission msg, service parking brake, service 4WD system all come on, i just replaced the battery today and not sure what i could be missing.
engine starts, will let you move the shifter but will just rev in anything you put it into, transmission in neutral allows the car to roll but that's about as far as Ive gotten.
All fluid levels are at the factory recommended spots, had to replace the engine and trans because was ran without oil, and blew cylinder 4 out of the side on the bottom end. Transmission case was cracked on the old on so swapped that since i was alright all the way in there and had everything torn apart. If it is caused by the CEL and codes can someone direct me to something that can clear them without having to get it towed to a dealership.

all advice is appreciated

·
Premium Member
9,347 Posts
Year, engine, model?

·
Premium Member
9,347 Posts
You need to pull the codes. Otherwise impossible for us to tell with this amount of information

·
Premium Member
9,347 Posts
Take your battery cables off and touch them together, put them back. That will reset the ecm. The U0101 code says that the TCM has lost contact. Don't have a listing for the B2204

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Take your battery cables off and touch them together, put them back. That will reset the ecm. The U0101 code says that the TCM has lost contact. Don't have a listing for the B2204
Okay will do, only thing i could find on thr B2204 is ecu mismatch or something along those lines

·
Premium Member
9,347 Posts
The code I found says it can't find the TCM. Check your power distribution center for the fuze and relay that power it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts