Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
realy Kyle I did not know. Thanks.......... lol:bow: :cheers:
ok let me try this agin.:brickwall:
I have a question about 16" rim's. I do not want to go buy aftermarket ones at this time so..... can anyone tell me what jeep, ford, chev, dodge, 16" rims that would fit on a 91 XJ?????:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
All rims on the TJ, XJ, MJ, ZJ, YJ, & KJ are all interchangeable because they have the same bolt pattern. If you order rims that are 16" make sure you get the 5x4.5 bolt pattern.
2000XJ has your correct answer, pretty much anything with a 5x4.5 bolt pattern will fit or any of the rigs he listed.

·
Registered
608 Posts
All the little Ford trucks you can use...Ranger, Exploder, and I think even the Escape. As for the cars, I think only the lil T-birds from the early 80's would work, but I dunno...

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
If you can find a set of jeep rubicon wheels, you are set. They are 16's and very nice looking. They usually go for about $100-$150. A little on the expensive side but very nice wheels.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
If you can find a set of jeep rubicon wheels, you are set. They are 16's and very nice looking. They usually go for about $100-$150. A little on the expensive side but very nice wheels.
JW, but did you mean $100-$150 each, or $100-$150 for a set of 4 or 5? I personally doubt it's the latter because I've NEVER seen them for less than $400/set. Not pickin' on ya, just curious :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts