Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1990 Jeep Wagoneer Ltd 4x4 XJ (Cherokee)
In Edmonton, Alberta (Canada), cash only :)

6 Cyl 4.0, 4WD full time, and 4x4 part time High & Low, 4 Speed Automatic, 4 door, leather, power locks/windows/seats, AC, Tow/trailer hitches front (3) and rear (1), 240K km's. Needs a little work, power steering, and muffler, have replacement muffler & tailpipe. Would take $1200, or best offer to get it gone.​

Engine: 4.0 L AMC 242 I6, 173-177 hp (41 kW) with Renix fuel injection system
Transmission: Aisin-Warner AW-4 4-speed automatic
Transfer Case: New Process NP242 "Selec-Trac", full-time/part-time, 2.72:1 ratio with low range

Photos should be here: 1990 Jeep Wagoneer Ltd. (Cherokee) 4x4 Edmonton

Email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure it's got that attached, it runs & drives pretty good.
How's the front clip for $1150 sound, and I'll throw in the rest of the Jeep for free? ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The photo's from about 2 weeks ago, there's a few spots of rust starting, around the door bottoms & especially the gas cap for some reason but the wood camouflages it. Wisconsin's a little far to hold or deliver unfortunately, 1500 miles? Nice little whole day trip ;) Some local guy's offered $850 for it, without even seeing it in person. And it was bought from a local dealership a little over 2yrs ago for $2000, maybe I should raise the price or just keep it?? But no room, and gas would definitely be more money than my little 4cyl Toyota.

No idea about the axles, but most likely stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts