Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I type this it is only 1 hour 28 minutes until 24 returns!:bow: I've waited a whole year for this.

Jack Bauer is THE man.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Meh...Never watched it before...

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I've never seen an episode. I've seen a few seconds of it, figured out what it was and kept surfing....

I'm glad you guys enjoy it though. ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Question I have is the FBI agent dead? If you hear no sound of the "clock" counting the time, the person is supposed to be dead. If you noticed right after they shoveled the dirt over her face the clock was silent.

Hummm.........

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope, you obviously did not hear Jack tell her to trust him. When Jack says that you can take it to the bank. :D
No I heard him say "play along/trust me"... something like that, "and you stay alive".

But the "clock" was silent.:confused: That is supposed to let you know that character is dead.:dunno: I can't see them killing her off either though. Guess we'll find out next week.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure did. She WAS dead after all. They had to revive her. I think it's really going to take off next week!:pop:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Time to revive an old thread...

For all y'all that were hooked by this show and thought the ending sucked....

Season 8 will be airing Jan. 17, 2010.

Here's a taste for now...

YouTube - 24 Season 8: Official Trailer

Later.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I saw a couple of episodes...it was alright, but some of the situations were just a little too much...

But I know there are alot of people who really didn't like the way in ended, so I thought I'd share this tidbit I came across...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts