Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I should share my little build lol.
So I was given my XJ from my dad becasue I sold my rx7 and didnt have a car lol. But i was given the XJ in 2007 and had about 170-180k miles on it. At first I hated the thing thought it was stupid because I was one of the "ricers" lol. But began to love it so much as soon as i had to drive in the first snow storm!
here is a pic of what it looked like when i got it(i added the fogs)
here was my rx7

sold it then went to this

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My friends in welding class decided to make me a cheap bumper for a small project(not the best looking but its freaking strong lol

I then kept reading and found that people in xjs sometimes have problems with overheating so i took the idea from Mudd and installed hood vents.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
on a side note everything i have done to my xj. 3" RC Lift, JKS Adjustable trac-bar, Teraflex quick disco, Crager D window rims, 31x10.50R15 Goodyear Duratracs, Local builders rockers, D-ring shackle receiver. trimmed fenders, hood vents, k&n drop in filter, and 235k miles and counting, roof rack with full size spare on top, bilstiens 5100 all around. Currie CurrectLynk Steering upgrade with moog steering stabilzer.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
good job nice

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
installed 97+Fender flares still rocking the 3" RC lift with the 31" Duratracs at this time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont have any pictures of my new lift going on but, i have pictures of after lol. Its a Rubicon Express 3.5" lift with 1.75" coil and shackle spacers, so im around 4.75-5" lift. I also have 32x11.50R15 GY MT/R w Kevlar tires and love them! I also didnt have any pictures of installing my rear Lockrite locker but I installed that along with a riddler rear diff cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We then went to Left Hand Canyon for some fun and to test out how my new lift will do on a real trail and test my rear locker.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lucky dog you. :(
You should go to moab, its deffinitly worth the money to go! The 4wd community out there is ridiculous every one is everyones friend lol its awesome:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so I ordered the E-Locker and Riddler cover which I received today! I also am waiting on the 4.56 gears so I can install this! Ill definitely post pictures of the install of the gears and locker

Attachments

1 - 20 of 306 Posts