·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Good to know! Thanks for the update.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Hey Superman, i was going through my build post and saw this. To this day my header on my xj isn't cracked... i thought it was but it was just the manifold gasket haha. but so far so good :)

Wow I gotta go back and read thru your thread, forgot it goes back that far.
That’s good to know about that header! Found Mine was cracker when i took it off, and there were so many short term negative reviews of so many different $99 headers that I got skeered and sprang for the Banks Revolver. Guess you never know and there’s no guarantees either way

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Well I started my 2x6 sliders, only got the driver side done. Took way longer than I wanted but that's what happens when beer and friends happen Haha! Will start passenger side next week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,140 Posts
Those look nice

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Exactly what I want to do on mine. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
Yeah its really nice actually, and it looks "bigger" with out having the slider under the rocker like my old ones. its been super hot here lately and after working in a ~90 degree shop all day turning wrenches, its been hard for me to get back out to do the passenger side haha. With all the weight on the back end of my jeep i need to get bigger leafs. i have the 4.5" rubicon express springs with the daystar rear 1" shackles currently and they are sagging pretty good now. I am ordering the 5.5" RE leafs and their recommended shackles for them this monday. So hopefully that will help it all out.

301 - 307 of 307 Posts