Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/948770432.html

there is a link to some 3.5" Fronts coils. If I am not mistaken I can take my stock front coils and place them on back right?? This would make cheap lift. What should I add to list for CHEAP lift??

Here is a pic of coils.

Later I will get me a real nice 4.5" RE lift. But this would get me off the stock floor.

·
Registered
642 Posts
If i'm not mistken, the front and rear coils are different. But then again I don't have a ZJ sooo....... Might be something to look into.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought someone had told me before that my front will go on back and that would lift rear To the 3" or 3.5" I got this guys number and he said thats what he did on his grand.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not think of that...

hmmm

Where is Nick?????????

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know. why he not here too? We should via PM slap him. lol

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Ive think that you could do that, I think mention it ones at the other site ones.. he will come soon to clear it out

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Yes this can be done, on TJ's as well. It's a budget lift. I've read a few threads on this but never actually tried it. I dunno how i feel about taller and narrower springs in the back.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As long as I get some good shocks would it be ok? Does anyone know of anyone running this set up??

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be doing alot of searching. And will get something good. I am NOT going to mess up my jeep for just wanting to be cheap.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
I will be doing alot of searching. And will get something good. I am NOT going to mess up my jeep for just wanting to be cheap.
If thats the case I would suggest going with the best kit you can afford. Usually you cant go wrong with them.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh I will. But I could do this 3" lift for pretty cheap. And that way Ill have a lift and get me some tires. Till I get my really good job and then ill buy my BIG lift kit.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I also thought about that. Talked with a guy that has done this before and he said I could get by for a little bit with my stock ones. Just as long as i dont flex real hard. This will give me time to build up. Remember when I wanted to put my own lift together?? I feel as if this is my chance. I know I could but the whole thing for cheaper. But I like to build on to things. Rather than throw it together and be done. Not sure if you know what I mean or not. but i think you do.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ill be easy on it till I know I can really get into it. He spends 99% of his time on pavement anyway.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh I will. Ill be pretty dang proud.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts