Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you looking for a good lift kit that won't break the bank? Look no further than TrailMaster Suspension! Just one of the many suspension brands we carry here at 4WD. Applications are available for most Jeep models and there are truck applications too! Please call, email or PM your part number for a quote. or Let me know what vehicle you have and I will let you know what is available.

Brian Frescura

·
Super Moderator
10,081 Posts
Are you looking for a good lift kit that won't break the bank? Look no further than TrailMaster Suspension! Just one of the many suspension brands we carry here at 4WD. Applications are available for most Jeep models and there are truck applications too! Please call, email or PM your part number for a quote. or Let me know what vehicle you have and I will let you know what is available.

Brian Frescura
Hello Brian, I have a 96 cherokee XJ, i am looking for a 3" lift kit with rear springs. my current leafs are frowning. I have a C8.25 rear. Do you have a kit that includes the leafs and u-bolts for my rear? Does it also include LCA's and shocks?

Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
I just purchased a 3 inch lift from these guys with coil springs and add a leafs, I did see a kit with full leaf packs included but cant afford that rite now,, ordered Friday and have a 8 to 10 day waiting period on shipping,,, but for 230$ shipped I cant complain atall yet,, nor can I say what the quality is yet since im still waiting on my kit to come from their cali, Compton warehouse,, hopefully ill be satisfied with my purchase

·
Registered
257 Posts
well,, all my parts came in yesterday so they got my kit to me from cali ,, in less than a week,, ordered Friday and here Wednesday, installed front coilsprings and shocks, replaced swaybar links and bushings in a few hrs with no air tools,, took it for a ride and so far so good,, I cant complain atall

1 - 5 of 5 Posts