672 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
wrong section! but buy it if you wont

·
Registered
608 Posts
Right section... I like it, I say get it if ya want. I like the roof rack too. The black rims are a bit too contrasting with that size/profile of tire and lift, but they'd be cool with some fatter meats...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Right section... I like it, I say get it if ya want. I like the roof rack too. The black rims are a bit too contrasting with that size/profile of tire and lift, but they'd be cool with some fatter meats...
It is a GRand cherokee! WRong section this is for xj's and mj's.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Around here 5.9's are a rarity. I sold my last one damaged w/ 158k miles for 2400. I just love the power they delver. Im also considering a 2003-2004 overland but there a little more pricey.
Then go for it, whatever you dont like about the vehicle you can always change :D

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
I'd jump on that. I'm also a fan of the 5.9's and would love to have one as a DD, but here in Jersey, they're too expensive - when you end up coming across one. As long as it's in good mechanical shape then I'd say it's a good deal. Just keep in mind, if he's asking for $4000, then he'll probably settle between $3500-$3800. 130k on the odo isn't bad either for an 11 year old Jeep.

The tints can always be removed, and the rims can always be replaced with ones that haven't been painted. As a matter of fact I'm selling a set of rims that'll work for ya ;)

·
Registered
934 Posts
I'd be all over that if I had the money...

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
doesnt look to bad.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts