Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there Creepers! I mean Jeepers! I'm just your every day average avid offroading 30 year veteran of the auto mechanic world and I've owned and driven or fixed about anything that has a seat my dumb was will fit in. At my rusty old age of 47 years I've had the torture and fun of building many different four wheeled wallet thinners and I'm getting a tad bored with what I want to do and what I can make better. I have always had a dreaded and to die for love for a couple of four wheel driven American made iron piles and if you haven't guessed an co Jeep Cherokee is one of them. I have always found superior ability in offloading on a budget with 3 link fronted, loose leaded back bouncers but as I said I am bored. I would love to see your machines in pictures or in person and more than that I'd love to eat, sleep,breathe, and live for an exciting new build where I want to challenge any one of you out there to meet me Easter Sunday in Moab Utah for the annual American Jeep Safari to four wheel, break,take, and make co Jeep history with me. At which time this coming Easter I will donate the pile of iron I shall try to mangle with anyone daring enough to play nice with me. As with any new build I will need ideas, criticism, laughs, dares, and maybe 4 wheeling memories you'll remember until your death day. Anyone want to build something then ruin it and watch me give it to the best man in the spirit of the Iron Cherokee? Let's play! Be easy on me. I'm a Newbie here. Oh...I have six xj's should we vote to choose the one we shall make the king?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Welcome from NJ
That’s quite an opening schpiel there Jimmy! Lookin forest to see what you build, let’s see some pics!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts