Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
wow, I read the original post, from the original forum, and well a lot of ppl are pointing fingers at the tuner, and bashing and all, thats just a mess, but well that is also a lot of money gone down the drain

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, I read the original post, from the original forum, and well a lot of ppl are pointing fingers at the tuner, and bashing and all, thats just a mess, but well that is also a lot of money gone down the drain
Ya the whole situation is messed up, a very interesting sight to say the least.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't believe someone would build something like that and not have a scatter shield on the tranny. That is dangerous and stupid.
Wouldnt be the first time I have seen somebody do something stupid to their vehicle.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Wow!

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Yeah a scattersheild should of definitely been installed on that, I had one on my Old Charger and was lucky it never came into use. Guess the good thing is no one was hurt. And whoever built that should know without MAJOR work a Mopar tranny will not hold up to high power

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats incredible!! how does that happen before something else fails? dont matter I STILL WANT ONE!!!!:bow:
I would take a guess and say it has something to do with the 900hp hes pushing through it.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wish I could see video. By the pictures I have to say my god. Glad nobody was hurt. But I think with something with that much power in ANY car I would have every protective thing I could get on it. Mainly the things that would protect me. And what a waste of a beautiful jeep.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts