Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im selling my XJ to take care of some bills i have. i love this jeep but need to get out of this hole im in. it has 4.0 inline 6, auto tranny, 4.5 rough country lift with 2 inch blocks and spacers,33x13.50 super swamper LTBs with 95% tread left. 15x10 black steel wheels. not for the street at all. this jeep has everything you need to have a great trail toy. im asking $4500.00 or best offer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1 Posts
fender flares

i know your post is really old but i want to trim my fenders like u did with the jeep that you were selling but i dont want it to look bad after trimming them so i want to put fender flares back on it. so i was wondering if you could tell me what flares you used after trimming fenders like you did? because obviously the stock flares are garbage after trimming and i wasnt sure of what flares to purchase that would fit correctly like yours did. i would appreciate it.

Thanks, Charlie

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
i know your post is really old but i want to trim my fenders like u did with the jeep that you were selling but i dont want it to look bad after trimming them so i want to put fender flares back on it. so i was wondering if you could tell me what flares you used after trimming fenders like you did? because obviously the stock flares are garbage after trimming and i wasnt sure of what flares to purchase that would fit correctly like yours did. i would appreciate it.

Thanks, Charlie
Check out my build thread. I have a very similar cut, didn't use flares, and the front came out extremely clean. Use door edge trimming on the front.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Check out my build thread. I have a very similar cut, didn't use flares, and the front came out extremely clean. Use door edge trimming on the front.
I can agree with this. I've seen CT's pics and the flare job is awesome and super clean. When I get the ball$ to cut mine up, he'll be doing mine too. :D:rofl::D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts