Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
what did you hit? :D

If you have no luck here, daveysjeeps.com should carry a bunch of em.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what did you hit? :D

If you have no luck here, daveysjeeps.com should carry a bunch of em.
I really dont know, just got back from wheeling and theres nothing left:brickwall:

REWSTER let me know what you come up with.

PS - If you come up with the mounting hardware that would be great.

·
Registered
231 Posts
just took both of mine off for the new bumper, if ya didnt get one let yet me know...as for the mounting hardware...maybe??

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Hey, I saw one last weekend. A jeep that looks exactly like yours ran it over! :p

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I really dont know, just got back from wheeling and theres nothing left:brickwall:

REWSTER let me know what you come up with.

PS - If you come up with the mounting hardware that would be great.

Mine looks good i didnt screw it up taking it off, and i have a little OCD so i always tape hard were to things i take off

PM me with you adress and i will get you a shipping quote :cheers:

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kyle, have you considered going with an aftermarket bumper? I know that I constantly ripped mine off on the rocks, so I ended up not putting them back on after the last time and going with a bumper instead.
Ya I am debating this right now, I really like the nates recessed winch bumper but IDK whats going on with his reliability lately. REWSTER hold on to it for a couple of days please so I can figure out what im going to do:D

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Ya I am debating this right now, I really like the nates recessed winch bumper but IDK whats going on with his reliability lately. REWSTER hold on to it for a couple of days please so I can figure out what im going to do:D

consider it yours if you want it, im not cleaning out the garage any time soon anyway, just let me know :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts