Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to another internet forum, but someone showed me this site and thought 'why not?' As I (and my signature) can tell you, I own a 1996 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 6-Cyl model. I may have only gotten my license a few years ago (In MI, you can start driving at 14 years and 9 months) but I love my Jeep, thanks to my parents, who were kind enough to hand me this vehicle, I can proudly say our Jeep has accumulated 100,000 Miles! I'm making it my goal to get it to 200,000, if I can keep her running that long! :p

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome from PR

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome. Some pics of the rig, or the rig in action would be fun, hint hint.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I don't feel like doing any 'Major' overhauls on her untill my mid-twenties, Since I don't exactly have much free time to work on her! And our garage isn't big enough for any other parts. And yeah, she's clean. Too clean... Yet I'm not expirenced enough (in my eyes, anyway) to take her really offroad. Sure, I drove into a field to take this picture, but thats pretty much it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
HI BACK FROM LANSING AREA
where ya from
and check out michiganwheelers.com to for in state info an trail rides:hi:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT rom COS!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts

I don't feel like doing any 'Major' overhauls on her untill my mid-twenties, Since I don't exactly have much free time to work on her! And our garage isn't big enough for any other parts. And yeah, she's clean. Too clean... Yet I'm not expirenced enough (in my eyes, anyway) to take her really offroad. Sure, I drove into a field to take this picture, but thats pretty much it.
When I said "post a picture" I was hoping for a picture of YOUR grand cherokee not one from the Internet. :brickwall:

Grand Cherokee Laredo (1996)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts