Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya I'm Steve and hail from Scunthorpe North Lincolnshire. Im the owner of a Jeep Grand Cherokee wj (i think) Limited with the 4.7 Litre. She is a 2000 (w reg). She has not been well looked after by her previous owners but i hope with blood sweat, tears and of course te emptying of the wallet to nurse her back to full health

At the moment she has her ass in the air on axle stands as i try to replace the inner oil seals on bot drive shafts and attack the tonnes of rust on er under belly

I'm very new to the world of jeep and of course its a steep learning curve which is why ive jioned the forum to hopefully pick the brains of the more experienced jeepers (is that a term)

I hope all are coping with the uk lock down!!!!

Regards

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Howdy from Iowa, USA. "Jeepers" is absolutely a term, a thing, and a stereotype for those of us who enjoy driving and rebuilding Jeeps.

·
Super Moderator
9,906 Posts
Greetings from the continent of North America, USA, Pennsylvania province, SW quadrant. :)
And welcome to the forum.
We have several wj's in the group. Do a little searching and don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help. And start a build thread, post up some pics and enjoy the ride.
A build thread makes an excellent repository for your pics and will be great 5 years from now when you try to remember when you did something. Ask me how I know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts