Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i sold my 15" set of trxus muds and i forgot about the spare. I have someone interested but i haven't heard back from him so i'm posting it to find a back-up buyer.

it's a 31x10.5R15 on a 15x7 4" bs crager soft-8. It was used for maybe a total of 200 miles and sat in the back of my cherokee since so it's in pretty darn good shape. I got it from summit and it was mounted and balanced there too. Jeep bolt pattern.

$100 takes it.

If you want pictures, let me know and i'll get off my lazy arse and go snap a picture.

Beaver Falls, PA
local theft/pickup only

It's dirty....

It has nice tread...

and pretty...

and can be yours for a one time payment of $100. Order now and I'll throw in not one, not two, but THREE boxes at no extra charge. That's one tire and THREE FREE boxes. :)

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, i wish there was shipping.
I can if you are willing to pay for it. I'm not sure how much it would be though since this is heavy.

You willing?

Chris

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep in mind what OKC said is true but we'll talkin almost double the weight cuz of the wheel included. I'm betting it's around $50 but i'll go find out.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok fedex wants $52, UPS $59. Not really worth the expense cuz you can get a new trxus for $159. I have a local buyer here that'll take it off my hands so I'm gonna go with him. Sorry man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts