Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude model is gaining recognition we have made some of the distinctive parts from this model available to add to any 2011 and UP Grand Cherokee

Grille

Headlamps

Wheels

Grand Cherokee Emblem

If there is something your looking for and cant find please do not hesitate to contact me :)

-Benny

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
The bolt pattern on the wheels is 5x5, correct?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wanted to update with some more items we have added

Black Jeep Emblem

Black Tail Panel

And of course if there is a part you are looking for please do not hesitate to ask!

_Benny

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys we add what we can at times to our site but if there's something you want to see on there let us know we will make available any part your looking to retrofit!

-Benny

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have purchased the wheels, center caps, grill and black tail panel but how would I go about blacking out the chrome door panel molding? This appears to be the only hold up on making my 12' jeep 100% altitude. I believe the molding is clipped in so removing it is obviously not an option. Would I have to paint it black? Any ideas? Thanks

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have purchased the wheels, center caps, grill and black tail panel but how would I go about blacking out the chrome door panel molding? This appears to be the only hold up on making my 12' jeep 100% altitude. I believe the molding is clipped in so removing it is obviously not an option. Would I have to paint it black? Any ideas? Thanks
Hello,

Great question we get many people asking this. The side moldings are held on with double stick tape, There are no holes drilled into the door under them so using a blow dryer or a heat gun with care you can remove these for that sleek look. We then have multiple options on the lettering you can go with or you can just leave it with the "shaved" look.

-Benny

·
Registered
2 Posts
Side Door Molding

Hello, I just wanted to recheck but I have a 2012 jeep grand Cherokee limited. I am trying to black it out. So the lower door chrome is held on only by double stick tape?

thanks

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello, I just wanted to recheck but I have a 2012 jeep grand Cherokee limited. I am trying to black it out. So the lower door chrome is held on only by double stick tape?

thanks
Yes correct, A heat gun or blow dryer will help warm up the adhesive enough to just pull the moldings off for a clean sleek look:thumbsup:

-Benny

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought the 5NK26AXRAB Front grill for my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and brought it to an Auto body shop that said they needed an adapter to attach it to the front bumper. Any idea what adapter it may need?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the 5NK26AXRAB Front grill for my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and brought it to an Auto body shop that said they needed an adapter to attach it to the front bumper. Any idea what adapter it may need?

Thanks
I have a 2012 Grand Cherokee limited. I installed the same grill. You don't need a adapter. But you will need to remove the front bumper which isn't hard at all. When it comes time to re install the front bumper you will need a plastic rivet gun and plastic rivets. I have attached a link showing the rivet gun. http://www.harborfreight.com/hand-riveter-with-40-industrial-strength-poly-rivets-97757.html

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Agreed , we do not see any adapters or brackets needed when simply swapping over grilles. The 2 lower grill mounting points cannot be accessed unless the bumper is removed.

-Benny

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts