1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im single now....:(

long story...

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not fair...last week..i was going to break up with her...decided to talk things out....and you know....she said thanks for the chance...everyone deserves one because no one is perfect....and now is just over because she needs a break...

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Damn dude, I am sorry. Do your self a favor and buy a couple albums by cold play and listen to a couple of their songs. Basicly the best breakup music ever.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn dude, I am sorry. Do your self a favor and buy a couple albums by cold play and listen to a couple of their songs. Basicly the best breakup music ever.
hha wtf?

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Hey man, sorry to hear about the breakup. it's tough at first and then things start coming back together and you'll be happy again before you know it.

Look at the bright side, you and belto are now single....so maybe you guys can hook up. :rofl:

Just kidding man, take it easy.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
sorry x2^ Went through the samething you did then chased the girl till i found the girl i'm with now. That was a bad idea don't do it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
That sucks Nino, soory to hear that man!! More fish in the sea, though!! You just have to learn how to "fish" all over again!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
#1 stay busy
#2 stay busy
#3 stay busy
get the point here? we've all been through it and thats what helps ya through..
go to the gym, go wheelin, work on your jeep, but stay busy so your mind doesnt wander:rock:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Sorry to hear about it bro. Been there. I pretty much came to where I was giving up on women and just stay single and date here and there. But found my self never dating and enjoying life building my MX3. Spending money every time I turn around. Then I moved away and sold everything. And was going to start over. Just moved towns and trying to get my life on track. I started working at a local grocery store and making friends. Then out of no where a girl finds me. Did not see it coming at all. Now im married, happy, and broke. lol. My point is that dont worry about anything. Just let life happen and do what you want.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
sorry to hear that, hope its all for the best

call back that crazy cuban girl.......:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Go out and wheel
I think his gf always goes wheeling with him, at least the pictures show that. That would make me sadder :(

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
come to PR on vacation, I will show you arond and you will meet some real nice PR girls...

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
DON'T DO IT!!!!

What are ya tryin' to do, kill the boy? Coldplay makes me want to stick pointy things in my ears when I'm in a good mood.

Get some good rock crank it up, go out with the boys and do some fun stuff that you may not have been able to do for the last while...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Didn't you have a hotty hitting on you at school a month or so back. Find her, she will make it all better, as long as she isn't syco or serial killer, or worse.(married)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts