Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any jeep clubs or anything of that sort near albany ny area i have a 99 xj still adding stuff to it but its getting there slowly its my dd so kinda hard lol.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Well, welcome to the site, never seen ya on here before! There arent too many people from NY on here. So to answer your question....Theres a jeep club over in cobleskill that I know of but from what ive heard, theyre more conservative, which I thunk is not bad. Theres also one somewhere up around johnstown and they get pretty crazy from what ive heard.

Other than that, there a band of jeepers that I know of around me that go out to meadowy mud bog every so often.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o nice yall aint hireing by any chance..? and im in glenmont/ delmar area.. but iv been outa state last 2 months .. but iv been all over ny i worked fairs..

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Unfortunately no, since were in the end of the season, things are gettin slow now. Were going from six crews down to two soon.

Delmars pretty nice down there, ive done a little work around the town, mainly bethlehem, it seems pretty woodsy for the places ive been too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah bethlehem is the area name i guess idk personally im from tn but moved there and not much to go muddin or wheeling around besides a few farms and fields that were allowed to thats it hah its nothing special

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Damn, lol, I thought you were from around here, didnt realize you were from tn! Well, welcome to the area in that case, if youre born n raised in the country, then the capital region sucks! I can speak for that one. Although, if you bow hunt, I'm sure you can nail some monster deer around where youre at now, lol all the deer love suburbia!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah sucks bad.. but its all good im movein to fl ina month lol. and yeah bow hunting is the **** hah got a 13 pointer haha but have seem bigger around here but duck huntin is were its at lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts