Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I know, I know ... I got pics somewhere ... of my like-new 2 year old Giant Warp ... biggest (heaviest) dual suspension mountain bike I could find. But I like it. Gonna try to find the pics or take some. Also have an older (okay, much older) Fuji Absolute hard tail road bike. Love it.

I'm not a serious biker, just when the mood hits. I just like to have toys :D .

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
well I dont bike currently I used to.. but BMX, I have a Treck Vert 1 black, no pics, sorry

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
well, I picked up soccer seriously and wresling and about 2 years back try to get back on bmx but I was falling down way to much that before,, and well I had a black thy for about a month,, so I accepted I am too rusty for bmx like before, I still pop my wheely from time to time, some bar spins, and some small (4' ) jumps, but no more vert,

plus the last time I ride, my rear tire pop, and well I havent fix it yet (about 10 months ago)LOL

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
I ride, but its not really anything extreme. I try to ride for health reasons. we have some nice paved trails close by in our local park and a couple of State parks I like.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
how do you keep that rear thing level, ive always seen those tilted to one side... I ask bc I might buy for work..

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Never had an issue with that.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I used to BMX when I was younger. The last time I got on my bike I tried to hop over something, but ended up eating asphalt and fracturing my wrist :)

Here's me when I was about 16

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
My bike

Im a big offroad biker i dont have any pics right now though I have a raleigh i got it a while back the back tire is almost slick now lol. It has only a few scratches(expected when your driving it through the mud as fast as you can in the woods trying not to hit trees) I dont go on trails with this thing i start my own trails with this thing! I will get pics in soon(camra broke).

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
how do you keep that rear thing level, ive always seen those tilted to one side... I ask bc I might buy for work..
Yeah i have the same rack and it's tilted too. I think it's how you put it together. I put mine together in a hurry and it came out crooked but i don't care :) $50 from walmart, i can't complain.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yeah, big time, but no pics!! I'll take some as soon as I can. We have had some really crummy weather lately, so MTB is out!! Oh well, it is Colorado after all, and it's winter!! Kyle, once you back into the sport, you should try clipless pedals!! They are BA, and help your riding a great deal!!

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I used to bike everywhere. I didn't have a great bike or anything but I bought a redline flightpro xxl. I stopped riding it once I got my jeep. I really need to start riding again, I am out of shape. Even a 5 mile ride gets me pretty tired.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
NOt to brag but here is my bike.

Anyone want to race?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts