Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
No tattoos, but that'll change if I ever have the money. I've got a half sleeve already designed for my left arm - shoulder to elbow. Started gauging my ears about 6 or 7 years ago, been at 3/4" for about 3 or 4 years now. I also have a pair of 13/16" marbled jade plugs that I pop in for special occasions, but these are silicone tunnels that weight nothing and I can't even tell they're there. The jade stones are heavy as hell and make my ears bob when I walk. :rofl:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i started about 6yrs ago then stopped let it close then i started again and down to a 0..im also looking to design a tat, but money is holding me back what do u have in mind?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
The jade stones are heavy as hell and make my ears bob when I walk. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

I can imagtion you getting smacked with those plugs. I had mine up to a ten then I took them out and let them close.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
yea i started about 6yrs ago then stopped let it close then i started again and down to a 0..im also looking to design a tat, but money is holding me back what do u have in mind?
That's top secret information. :peep:
He is going to get Hannaha Montanna tattooed on his arm!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Haha. Actually it's a half sleeve of the entire cast of High School Musical. But you were close! :D
I should have known! When I turn 18 I'm getting a cross with my grandmas name on it. just got find someone that I trust to design it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My body has been pierced many times, none of them on purpose.:confused:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts