Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Listened to it on the radio. As they say in the mosh pits... "Less talk, more rock!" I've had as much "hope" and "change" as I can stomach, time to get his hands dirty.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I liked it. The speech was the perfect length, he just started getting long winded.

The did show Bush sitting there a few time, and he had this "Did I leave the oven on?" or "Those sure are some cute bunnies" look on his face...

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
I almost feel bad for the guy in a way. The Liberal camp and all of his supporters have set an unreachable bar for the man, painting him as the saving grace of our country, and the face of HOPE and CHANGE. Hopefully after the honeymoon phase of having a charismatic black President is over, people will get more realistic. If Obama can put a dent in America's current problems, I will be truly impressed.

And for a media that preaches colorblindness, and a Presidential candidate who aims to bridge the gaps of equality, they sure keep shoving his race card down our throats. He's not black, he's not white... he's a melting pot, just like America. I appreciate that correlation much more than the "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! YAY!" separatist commentary.

·
Registered
608 Posts
So they just showed Bush leaving on Marine 1, but I know it's not called Marine 1 anymore. So how do they designate the chopper and the flight from /Andrews AFB to TX?

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Ok, I'll say it....

Yay Obama!

:peep:
I'll say it. Yeah President Bush. Thanks, and I'm sorry to see you go.

I hope that all you people that voted for Obama (the unknown) are still happy with him when you get to KNOW him.

Oh to answer the question, no I didn't watch it.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
So they just showed Bush leaving on Marine 1, but I know it's not called Marine 1 anymore. So how do they designate the chopper and the flight from /Andrews AFB to TX?
Just read that on CNN, and in the article it says that they're called "Executive 1"

·
Banned
851 Posts
I watched it, and I was very disappointed in the fact Obama pointed out all the wrong doings of Bush. Bush was a great President he had the cards stacked agents him from day one. Obama has made such unreachable goals that he'll be out of office in 4 years. NO one person can fix the state of our country and the fact we have yet to see the bottom of the down fall of the US market. He has been built to a point he can do nothing but fail.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I almost feel bad for the guy in a way. The Liberal camp and all of his supporters have set an unreachable bar for the man, painting him as the saving grace of our country, and the face of HOPE and CHANGE.
I watched it, and I was very disappointed in the fact Obama pointed out all the wrong doings of Bush. Bush was a great President he had the cards stacked agents him from day one.
Ahhh I think Obama set the unreachable bar to get elected, then when it looked like he was going to win they started backing off those promises, or at least the time frame to obtain them.

How tacky. President Bush hasn't been anything but nice to the guy since he was elected. What is the point of attacking the out going president? Just more Bush Hate speak.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I missed it. I was busy wrenching. :D

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Now that is funny.... Talk about writing the check before the money's in the bank.. Now that is good..
Yeah, a friend of mine e-mailed that to me, I thought it was pretty funny. Obama was just sworn in. lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
No I was WORKING...Someone has to pay for all the crap he has promised!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I did watch some, when I came home from College, and well it was cool, I like it that he walked out on the street, and all

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
No I didnt watch it.

But did yall notice his plan for removing the troops from Iraq now. hmmmm I thought he said 18 mths. now it is end of 2011 sound like he is already planning his reelection.

We have 1456 more days of this BS till we can get a real president in office again.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts