Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...removed? I want to see what shape the floor is under the center console, between the seats (directly below the arm rest). Is it flat or is there a hump?

·
Registered
934 Posts
There is a slight hump, on mine, my airbag module was mounted underneath the arm rest...

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of mounting my heater where the arm rest is. I could cut it off from the cup holders back cuz i never use the armrest. I'm still trying to find a decent spot to mount that darn big heater.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think you can cut out the cup holder section, but I"m not positive. I've seen retail 97+ police XJ's with the cupholder's hacked out for the installation of radios, siren and light control, etc.

·
Registered
24 Posts
...removed? I want to see what shape the floor is under the center console, between the seats (directly below the arm rest). Is it flat or is there a hump?

Check my album. I have a photo that may have what you're looking for. If it isn't what you're looking for, let me know and I'll take whatever photo you want from any angle as my interior is completely gutted right now. :thumbsup:

Just noticed you've got an 01 and mines is the 96. I'll still do what you want, but it might be misleading.

s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts