Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Anyone ordered from Team Cherokee lately?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Cherokee 95 
#1 ·
Team Cherokee had some of the parts I need to get my door locks working, and their prices were quite reasonable. But when I went to pay using PayPal, they said a payment had already been received for that particular invoice number. I sent them an email about it, and heard nothing. Just out of curiosity, I went back in on Saturday and set the order up using a credit card instead of PayPal. The order went though and I received an order number and confirmation email. But when I check the order status, it says it's still awaiting fulfillment. I know that the pandemic has some things delayed, but most places seem to packing orders up for shipment on the following Monday if they were placed on a weekend. I've got a couple of days off at the end of the week that I'm hoping to use for this work and a few other projects.

Anyone ordered from them lately and had a similar experience?

Discussion starter · #3 ·
I ordered some rear OEM door checks, $15 before shipping by the way, on 12/4/20.
Paid with PayPal.
They were shipped 12/7/20 via USPS.
Received them 12/22/20.
Wasn't in any hurry and I figure with everything going on and it being Xmas that wasn't too bad.
Guess I spoke too soon. According to the email, my order shipped today. Guess I thought it was strange that my attempt to pay with PayPal didn't work, and that they didn't respond to any emails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.