Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I saw that in the mag. Nice setup. I prefer the brute over that, but with the same high rise hood setup.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Who wants a stanking TJ, anyway. They are like A-holes. Everybody has one. Throw some D60s under your XJ with a long arm kit and 37s. It will be twice the rig as one of those military TJs and you could probably do it for less $$$$$ than one of those TJs would cost, anyway.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Who wants a stanking TJ, anyway. They are like A-holes. Everybody has one. Throw some D60s under your XJ with a long arm kit and 37s. It will be twice the rig as one of those military TJs and you could probably do it for less $$$$$ than one of those TJs would cost, anyway.:thumbsup:
everyone has one cuz they are fun to drive :thumbsup: I had one and I will get another again in the near future. :D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its not the point that you can not lift and build a xj and its better.... We all know that. the point is that jeep builds a great jeep that is like the old cj8 and the public can not buy it..... What are they thinking..
I would not sell the xj to buy one but I may rethink the MJ build if I could get a newer jeep and build it.
yes the brute is a great coversion but wow what a price when jeep makes it already half built.. I sure know where the brute got the pattern for it molds.... I mean come on tell me ya would not want one???? hell I would not even build it it would be the dd.
Anyway jeep should offer to the public

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Anyway jeep should offer to the public
If they did it would probably be equipped with IFS just like they've done to almost all of their other vehicles these days...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts