Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came so close to seeing it this one weekend. My buddy told me about why he wanted me to stop by that weekend and it was cuz he had a m107 at his house. The owner turned out to be James Harrison.

I skipped the visit for a wrenching session.

Anyone ever play with one before? I've been eager to fire one. :D

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I went to a range in Georgia a couple years back and wanted to try my AK out. There was a guy there with a M107 and he was letting anyone who wanted to shoot it. I didn't but the guy I went to the range with did. He claimed it didn't kick and was pretty dead on at 100 yards ( longest target at that range)
He ran out of ammo before I got up the nerve.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I came so close to seeing it this one weekend. My buddy told me about why he wanted me to stop by that weekend and it was cuz he had a m107 at his house. The owner turned out to be James Harrison.

I'm not sure of the model, but it looks like the one I slobber all over at the gun shop. Heavy, $4000 and I'm getting one someday. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I'm not sure of the model, but it looks like the one I slobber all over at the gun shop. Heavy, $4000 and I'm getting one someday. ;)
From what my friend said, the gun costs $9500. Could be a different model.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts