Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know if these 2007 Jeep Wrangler 17 x 7.5 stock wheels will fit my 2002 Grand Cherokee Overland w Up Country package with 17 x 7.5 stock wheels. I , too, have the self destructing chrome rot issues and need to replace my wheels asap. I'm still trying to work out finding some Centerlines that will fit, but in the meantime, I desperately NEED to change my stock wheels, as the chrome rot is giving me slow leaks. Anyway, found a set of 17 x 7.5s off of a 2007 Wrangler, was wondering if they are a Direct Swap for MY 2002 Overland 17 x 7.5 s . I've looked thru all the online pages for wheels but I'm goin blind trying to figure it all out, I just need a simple Yes or No at this point, lol... Any help is appreciated and well worth a few beers of your choice if you're ever in Richmond VA ! ;-) Pic is from the ad for the Wrangler rims-

·
Premium Member
9,886 Posts
The bolt pattern is the same, so yes

Reactions: AncientFuture

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bolt pattern is the same, so yes
Thanks ! I'm going to look at them this weekend, figured I'll just bring my jack and pop one on to be sure. The specs I used were from here- Jeep Grand Cherokee 2002 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs for mine, and here- Jeep Wrangler 2007 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs for the Wrangler wheels. ONLY difference I see is in the offset, mine are at 50mm and the Wranglers are at 44.5mm, which seems pretty inconsequential to me, and MY wheels are a "J" flange and the Wranglers are a "JJ" flange, which, if I'm understanding all this stuff right, shouldn't make any appreciable difference, either. Otherwise they are spec'd identically.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Yes, you should have no problems. I used my JK take offs on my 04 overland. Also used the 35s that were on my JK for my 02 WJ .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts