Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Attention Newbies!

15K views 136 replies 45 participants last post by  Ls/rt xj 
Or clear the cache on your phone

Howdy. Pics of said fabric? This is a forum full of good-natured ribbing, but we don't flame anyone too much. Though I myself have been known to go off the deep end every so often. Welcome aboard. Now post pics, brace yourself, and prepare to fire back!

You could have Jeeps Jeeping in your Jeep...........:eek:

You read my whole thread? Does your head hurt? Are you confused more often than before? What was it like to read such a boring story? Were you as relieved as I was to get out of the college budget years?

I sincerely apologize.

Well thanks for reading! Best thing a noob can do is read up.

I assume you have a jeep too?

Welcome from iowa! Where are you from?

If I do a 148" lift (figure that should clear most small buildings) do I need to regear if I just keep the stock tires? I want to terrorize the neighborhood, but don't want to spend too much time/money on this. And should I use a fixed ladder, or maybe just a homemade rope ladder? Thanks!
My serious answer to your joking question is that a rope ladder should be used. I play with combines and tractors for a living and ripping off ladders/steps is fairly common. I've personally damaged a couple.

148" isn't enough lift. Those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump those numbers up!

Howdy from a little ways south of you in Iowa. Welcome aboard.