Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Attention Newbies!

15K views 136 replies 45 participants last post by  Ls/rt xj 
Welcome. I am new here also. This is a good forum lot of helpful and smart members. Nice Jeep. :hi:

No.... You have to double the drop of the transfercase for the ammount of lift. So 7 inches of lift would need 14 inch drop. At least thats what i think.......

For newbs reading this, dont take my advice seriously. I dont know what im doing
Wow :eek: 21 inches she's going to be impressed!! um uh what?

Newbie here - I have a 99 Cherokee that I saved from being totaled - has 107K miles on it - I'm going to redo the interior upholstery in X-rated Victorian Damask Furniture Upholstery Fabric - what do you guys think? Let the ribbing commence...
Hi and welcome. Yea we need pictures of the X-rated Victorian Damask Furniture Upholstery Fabric. I also am a veteran USMC.

I'm a noob... Been lurking this site for several years, finally sat down and read XJSuperman's build thread and getting ready to start on my 2000 XJ I've had sitting around way too long.

That's the silly thing from me: letting my XJ sit without selling my dog on eBay to get it roadworthy. :brickwall:

I'll try to snap some pics and figure out how to add to my profile...
Welcome and how about some pictures?