Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Attention Newbies!

15K views 136 replies 45 participants last post by  Ls/rt xj 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to CherokeeTalk!

I want to see every newbie to post something ridiculous in this thread. Keep it tasteful, follow the forum rules. Ribbing by veterans may ensue if it's not ridiculous enough.

Aaaaaand... GO.

#5 ·
Do you realize, that between the 3 of us, we have over 15,000 post. and not 1 on this thread is from a newbie??

#8 ·
Compared to you guys I am a newbie

#9 ·
.....sigh.....

#15 ·
Yeah yeah yeah. 1 noob. We will see what happens in the future. Plenty of noobs on here. Maybe none of them see this thread, or maybe they just dont care

#16 ·
Give 'em a chance. they are probably still learning how this site works. took me awhile. ****, I'm still learning.

#113 ·
Ya, gimmie a chance! I have no idea if I'm posting, replying or liking properly. Between my keyboard, selection of symbols for the site above that, one inch of visible posts and forum banner at the top, I don't know if anyone who answered my post got my like or reply or whatever. Never used a forum before- help?! Ridiculous enough?:)

#21 ·
Or clear the cache on your phone

#23 ·
Howdy!

#26 ·
My vote goes to "just don't care". I do though.....So if I go the lcog route would I need a 7" t-case drop for 7" of lift? Just wondering . Googled it but can't find the answer anywhere :brickwall::rolleyes: