Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's purdy with all the pics of the WJ at the top of the page...

:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
That's how it was with my pics for about a week,made me feel special haha!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah. I had pics of my jeep on there like 5 min before you did. Picture whore!!!!!

How did you take a screen shot??

I do have to say you have a very nice WJ though. Makes me jelous

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
you guys are just jealous that you dont had your nips on the home page for a week LOL

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Needs some yellow up there I think .

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey now guys. I had the best lookin stock jeep!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah. I had pics of my jeep on there like 5 min before you did. Picture whore!!!!!

How did you take a screen shot??

I do have to say you have a very nice WJ though. Makes me jelous
Um...Ctrl and Print Screen at the same time...or is it Alt/Print screen...One of those two options, then paste it into photoshop or something like that...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
403 Posts
That is just your opinion. We all know that Belto's chest up there was the most incredible thing to ever grace the homepage of CT. Made me lose my lunch.
So your saying that if beltos chest and my jeep were up there the site would be at its best. :rofl:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Um...Ctrl and Print Screen at the same time...or is it Alt/Print screen...One of those two options, then paste it into photoshop or something like that...:thumbsup:
I never could find that out. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey Craig, I have a shot of my XJ in the exact same location and even position as the last photo in the strip in your screen cap. Dropping into that little creek crossing - up Sylvester right?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I disagree with that statement...mine is pretty good looking;)!
Not fair though!!!!:devil: Yours is newer!!!!

I can say this though. I have the best looking stock ZJ on here. Ha I finally get to be the best at something!!:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts