hey all

name is kirk live in the town of pg and have

see sig for specs

wheel and explore when ever time permits :thumbsup:

wheel with a local offroad group called "iclickoffroad"

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Kirk, not too many post on the Canadian site I look evey once in awhile.I am Don the oldjeeper. I lived in B.C from 92 to 94, and from 03 to 07.We lived in Pritchard at the 990 metre level.Had a series 2 land rover, and an 87 xj (wagoneer). Ended up in Duncan untl 07 came to on.No wheeling like a mountain road.Keeps you on the ball...Now have a 96 xj 3" & 31s but right now more of a pavement princess but we may get out later this year...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Lower mainland

Hey Kirk & oldjeeper.

I`m new to the Jeep thing but have owned a AMC Eaglewagon when I was in Ontario and loved it. I own a 97 XJ stock and within a month should be installing a 3.5 RE super-ride. I took a go & Eagle mountian in Coquitlam but found it to be to aggressive for my stocker so I wimped out @ the gatekeeper and saved my undercarriage from certain carnage.

I live in coquitlam close to the Coquitlam centre mall and currently have no friends that wheel so if your ever in the area looking for people count me in...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.