Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to need some 410's at lest... the rear end in the new to me 92 is making noise.. it has 410 so if I am going to change them I am going to put one of the d44s in.
So my question is where is a good place to buy gears and wht would you think are the good ones ot their?
I should just spend the money and up the gears from410 to something elts front and back but I think I will do that later..... all depends on price...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow they are good prices.. I may just go with the 4.56 front and rear. but I just do not know if I realy need them. I am not going to do any heavy off roading but if I use this jeep as the mj xj project it will have 35's on it so it would be a good thing.
good deals on lockers aswell
thanks for the link.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
cheapest place I have found and they are yukon gears..

Gears, Lockers and Install Kits
If they've got a cheaper listed price than we do on any Yukon brand product, I'll match their price no problem. Should be able to do the same for lockers if they've got something listed lower than we do. :cheers:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Personally I would get the gears from whatever shop you have do the install. This way if something goes wrong the shop cant say because you didnt use our gears your warranty is void.

X2, I can fabricate all day long, but I dont do my own gears. ;)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have a buddy that has been doing gears and lockers for years now that is doing it for me. hes never let any of us down yet. and the fact that even with me changing the money to us its still cheeper to get them from Jayson then here.
oh and I have built lots of bike engines and motercycles from scratch but I dont do gears eather.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts