Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the start of my new heep. It's called Big Stinky because I spilled a bottle of brake fuild:thumbdown: and i stunk so I brought 6 Wild cherry air fresheners hung them around the Heep:brickwall:, but it just made things worst. So now it smells like a cherry female product:brickwall:!

1993 Cherokee Sport
2 dr.
4.0L
Ax-15
8.25 rear
Dana 30 front
White at the moment but will change when I get the money.
NP231 has been replaced once.
3.07's have been replaced onces.
300,000+ miles
GC wheels

Plans are:
3" inch lift
More offroad lites
skids
bumpers
Build a set of axle for it probably will be D44s or d44 front with ford 9 rear.

Here are pics from the morning after I got it.
]

Today I put to lights on the bumper, pics will come soon.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a pic of my buddy helping with the lights.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Here is the start of my new heep. It's called Big Stinky because I spilled a bottle of brake fuild:thumbdown: and i stunk so I brought 6 Wild cherry air fresheners hung them around the Heep:brickwall:, but it just made things worst. So now it smells like a cherry female product:brickwall:!
Dude! The stink is that fish you've been holding (in your avatar) for weeks now! :D

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Dude! The stink is that fish you've been holding (in your avatar) for weeks now! :D
Actually he's been holding that fish for like 8 months now.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Don't let the sis drive it! :pop:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't let the sis drive it! :pop:
she has moved out so she want touch, Her bf has drove it once and dad has drove it once but they are the only ones who have seen i brought it.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8 months!?!?!?! Time to cook it or marry it then.
It aint been 8 months!! It's been since Aug 1, 2008, so thats 5 months and 24 days.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How'd you dent the roof already alien? Don't let 'em pick on you about that fish they are just jealous cause they can only catch minnows.
I limb fell on it before i got it. I wish i could find the pick of the 40lb fathead I caught when i was 13 years old

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Finny im glad to see you got a new jeep! It looks like you have a gasket leaking some were....

(and when i say new... i mean new to you lol.)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just installed 50 more Hp on my xj

·
Registered
444 Posts
Very nice!! 4.0L with a 5 speed :cheers: sweet find.. im more of a automatic kinda guy but still dont see very many of those... and for what your doin :thumbsup::thumbsup: keep up the good work!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts