Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
The prices I looked at were not all that good. You could do better, but it will give you ideas. Here is another

·
Registered
96 Cherokee XJ
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The prices I looked at were not all that good. You could do better, but it will give you ideas. Here is another

:ROFLMAO: I have 16 items in my cart there, and not one item is on sale ... my luck.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
:cry::cry:

·
Registered
96 Cherokee XJ
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, am I ever sorry I placed an order with Quadratec. I should have read their Better Business Bureau profile, first: Quadratec, Inc. | Better Business Bureau® Profile

I placed an order, trying to take advantage of their 10% Cyber Monday deal, and received an email receipt for $373.32. Moments later, I received an order update email, with a total of $412.20 :unsure:. After several calls and emails yesterday, it already feels like I'm being ignored. Trying to speak to a human being there is a real challenge. Long hold times. I have a feeling I'm in for quite a ride to get this straightened out. I suppose I'll call them again this morning, and if I get no response, I'll contact the credit union, and see if they'll place a hold on the funds.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Sorry to hear that. And I was the one to recommend them. I have never had any trouble with them over the years, but I suppose things can change

Reactions: Gluckmysock

·
Super Moderator
11,137 Posts
Sorry to hear that. And I was the one to recommend them. I have never had any trouble with them over the years, but I suppose things can change
I concur

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Quadratec has always been great for me, and on a normal day they have great customer service. Cyber monday is hell for most businesses, so keep that in mind. I spoke with associates at businesses yesterday, and one stated they currently had over 200 missed calls they needed to return before end of day. It was 4:30pm and there are 6 associates working. People can only work so fast, especially when there are technical problems on a day requiring a finite deadline.

Good luck with your issue, I'm sure they will correct it as soon as possible.

·
Registered
96 Cherokee XJ
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Update; it turns out, I'm not the only customer that happened to. I received an email from Quadratec, stating they're working on the adjustments to the charges. Not everyone had a great experience with Quadratec. A BBB rating of 1.2 out of 5 is pretty bad, so some improvements are needed.

Meanwhile, other suppliers and the carriers, UPS, FedEx, and USPS are having their troubles with their parts of this deal. It's beginning to amuse me, as I have no urgent need.

Today, FedEx delivered one of the rear springs from Quadratec. Not sure what happened to the other one, but tracking indicates "delivery exception." Another box from Quadratec also came up as "delivery exception." Some of the other parts from Quadratec, spring isolators, spacers, bushings, etc., are back ordered.

Amazon delivered one of two rear Comanche shocks I ordered, and lost the other one. The delivered shock wasn't what I ordered, so I have to return it, as the correct part number is no longer available :ROFLMAO:

Some parts I ordered for the old Pearce-Simpson CB on ebay, shipped USPS from New Jersey, bypassed Pennsylvania, and went right to the sorting center in San Antonio, TX. Should be interesting to see where else it travels to on its way back to Pennsylvania.

Rock Auto managed to deliver both front shocks without incident, and Walmart delivered the front ZJ springs.

So far, I have three springs, and two shocks. Has anyone ever created an XJ three-wheeler with a springer front end? :unsure:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts