Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having a issue with my 97 zj.I’ve tried everything the bass box in back stays on but when I turn my turn signal on the mids in the door cut out 100%.sometimes it will static in for a sec but not really.The second you turn the blinkers off the door speakers turn back on immediately.I have disconnected the power wire to the battery for the subwoofers and it still does the same thing just running the front speakers only the second I turn on the blinker it all goes off.also right turn signal being on the speakers can cut on here and there.left blinker nothing!!

·
Premium Member
10,283 Posts
Well, I guess I haven't heard everything yet. How far did you get into your wiring when you installed your sub

·
Super Moderator
11,062 Posts
you have a bad ground somewhere, or a filament in a bulb is broken and shorting out. Are any of the amps, speakers lighted?

·
Registered
1993 XJ
153 Posts
I agree with a bad ground, I had a hummvee with weird lighting issues that would never duplicate itself, one time you hit the left turn signal and all the lights would blink, next time you hit the left turn signal the front right headlight would blink and the dome light would come on. ended up being a ground behind one of the front clearance lights

1 - 4 of 4 Posts