Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CA (Lots of orchards here too)
The way to post pics is to hit the paperclip button. Then load them. There are two modes. Thumbnail and full size. I always select full size. Helps if you are pointing out something and if somebody wants them seen, they have to blow them up anyway

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
OK, looks good for a start. Have you gotten into it yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven’t really done a thing except vacuum and clean the interior today so I can at least sit in it. It has intermittent electrical. Starts and runs for about 30 sec when I can get the electrical to come on. Gas smells horrible so I’m surprised it’ll run at all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Land vehicle Tire

I had a new fuel pump put in and dumped the old gas. Put in a new battery. Chased down all the electrical grounds, replaced the TPS. She passed smog and runs decent. I have a mild lift kit ordered and I continue to work on the cosmetics with parts ordered online. I need to tackle fixing the header panel and replacing the components. There’s a laundry list of stuff she needs. It’s a work in progress.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
7,547 Posts
Whats going on with the header panel in the front? Is that cracked or am I seeing things?

Nice job on the bumpers/fenders.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Header panel is cracked in a number of places. The seller gave me a replacement plastic panel. I have a friend who told me what to use to repair the original. I’ll tackle the repair, and if I muck it up I’ll just replace it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts