Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name's Rex, I'm 18 and my parents just got me a jeep for my birthday. Im excited to get into the 4x4 community. I literally just finished putting a little lift on my '95 XJ. I put 2"spacers over the front coils and 2" blocks under the leafs in the back. I'm just starting out and I am open to any suggestions and pointers to help get me going at a reasonable cost.

Thanks,
Rex

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im interested in lifting as much as i can without changing anything in the drive line or linkage and what accessories i should have to be well equipped

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome, you'll have a blast, just don't do drifting or donuts in parking lots and flip it! :D

She's awesome fast (for a SUV) in a straight line, and amazing off road.

·
Registered
69 Posts
G'Day from Perth Australia. I am also 18 and just starting off and I also own a 1995 XJ. :thumbsup:

You will love this site. Anything you want to do or are thinking of doing has been done by someone here. It's great being able to read comments and suggestions of people who have been around XJ for years. It's also really good to read their feedback when your talking to a mechanic - you know straight away if he knows his stuff. Half the time what you want to know has already been written up.

Hope you have a ball in your new jeep and keep the shinny side up.

Rob

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome from PR

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey from Indy.

·
Registered
872 Posts