Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my head still inside :p

I don't remember the incident, but I crashed on my dirtbike. My buddy was ahead of me and when he realized I wasn't there, he came back for me but when he found me I was already on my bike kick starting it. For all I know, big foot hit me with a stick. I ended up going to the ER after I started asking my friend where I was and why I had school tomorrow ( I thought i was still on christmas break!). I got a pretty severe concussion and had to get a CT scan. Doctors say I am fine but I can't do anything that puts me at risk for another concussion for the next month. This means no dirtbiking, snowboarding, football or wrestling! So pretty much no fun.

Good news it my bike is completely fine! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Great pics. Makes my head hurt. Damn dirty big foot. Hey! You weren't filming a beef jerky commercial at the time were you? :rofl:

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pics. Makes my head hurt. Damn dirty big foot. Hey! You weren't filming a beef jerky commercial at the time were you? :rofl:
Hahha, I love those commercials! I think they are honestly the only commercials that I enjoy watching.
Glad you were wearing it my friend.
Yuep, me too. This is my second concussion on dirtbikes so I don't mess around when it comes to safety :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts