Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My first vehical... my pride and joy.... my new toy!

94 Jeep Cherokee sport 2 door 4x4 6" lift.

How it stands now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just put a pic of your rig in your Avatar spot and your rig stats. in your signature. That way everybody who reads your threads will see it. Saves a lot of questions.

·
Registered
89 Posts
BTW, Sweet 94!!!!!!!:rock:

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First Modification.

The first modification!

black powder coated diamond plated steel entry guards!

Before:

After:

·
Registered
74 Posts
i love the entry guards someone on here is selling them chrome but i like the blacked out look and u did an awsome job on those.What did u paint it with?

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! but i didnt paint them... I ordered them from rustys offroad 32 dollars they come in crome for less but the black powder coating is 12 bucks more.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would be working on it right now if 300$ didnt just "disappear"... I hate theives.....

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Today me and dad worked on it a little. we welded the door bracket were it would close right, put in a new gasket, figured out why the fan belt was squeeling and done.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Small modification coming soon. I will post about it soon like when i start/finish it lol should be started on the weekend and finished 2.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok today I worked on it up at the shop, I got the fender flares, bumpers, and all the body stickers off of it, yes im preparing to paint it. Hopefully tomorrow il get the roof rack off and any think else that needs to come off and start to sand it down, I hope to beable to paint it wensday, il post a pic of it how it sits now soon.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
the burgandy thats on the new toyota tundra trucks.

here is how it sits now.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts