Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4WD
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I crawled underneath my 98 cherokee last week and noticed that one of my bushings is toast. Should I replace all of them? Or just the one? Where can I find good ones at?

·
Premium Member
10,307 Posts
You can just replace one or all if you want. I have had good luck with Quadratec for those

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello. I crawled underneath my 98 cherokee last week and noticed that one of my bushings is toast. Should I replace all of them? Or just the one? Where can I find good ones at?
It seems that if you consider the age of ALL the bushings, if your budget will allow, you would be wise to replace them all. That is what I personally would do.

·
Registered
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4WD
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seems that if you consider the age of ALL the bushings, if your budget will allow, you would be wise to replace them all. That is what I personally would do.
That's kinda what I thought. It's like brakes. You wabt everything to be in the same condition. I'm gonna throw a lift on it, so I'll replace the bushings when I do that. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's kinda what I thought. It's like brakes. You wabt everything to be in the same condition. I'm gonna throw a lift on it, so I'll replace the bushings when I do that. Thanks for your input.
that's a great plan. piecemealing an old front end will only plague you. new lift new parts happy Jeep

1 - 6 of 6 Posts